Participants from various countries will present their research papers to a Panel on 16th December 2017 under the following four sub themes. Participants from various countries will present their research papers to a Panel on 16th December 2017 under the following four sub themes.
- ICT for Good Governance.
- Role of ICT in Education delivery and Accessibility.
- ICT for promoting Entrepreneurship.
- ICT for 21st century Marketing
Sub theme 1 : ICT for Good Governance
- Role of ICT for improved Governance
- Role of ICT for rural upliftment
- Information security for secure governance
- ICT Tools for Socio-Economic Development
- E-Governance for economic development
- Corporate Governance Behavior, Mechanism, Systems and Practices
- Effective Leadership
- Re-examination and application of Governance Models
- Women in Governance
- Disaster Management
- Citizen participation
- Stakeholder participation in public sector project
- Public service motivation
- Collaborations among public, private and nonprofit organizations (Public-private partnerships).
- Administrative behavior in government organizations
- Knowledge management and good governance
- ICT for Development, Economic Prosperity and good governance
- ICT for Development and Poverty Reduction
- ICT for Dissemination of information to farmers
- ICT for Enhancing Agriculture Production
- ICT and Climate Change
- Internet Governance and Society
- ICT in Urban and Rural Management / Planning
- Security, Privacy, and Risk Management
- ICT for better Human Rights.
Sub theme 2 : Role of ICT in Education delivery and Accessibility
- Effective and Strategic Deployment of ICT
- E-learning for economic prosperity
- Green ICT
- Information System enabled smart cities and sustainable communities
- Information System enabled sustainability of educational campuses and institutions
- Methods for assessing social, technical, ethical and other impacts of ICT
- Governance and strategy in Green IS and Sustainability
- Continuous innovation, adaptation, and learning
- Environment, energy and sustainable resource management
- ICT in Research and Development
- ICT in Education and E-learning
- Policies, Strategies and Guidelines for ICT in Education
- Role of ICT for Teacher Education & Knowledge Enhancement
- Internet of Things(IoT) for Education
- Innovative Teaching Learning practices for Higher Education
Sub theme 3: ICT for promoting Entrepreneurship.
- Social Innovation, Social Development and Economic Prosperity through Entrepreneurship
- Community Enterprise and Inclusive Development
- Innovation Clusters, Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate and Social Entrepreneurship
- Women Entrepreneurs’ Education and Development
- High Tech Entrepreneurship and Technological Innovation
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Disruptive technology in developing countries
Sub theme 4 : ICT for 21st century Marketing
- Marketing in the Developing World
- Challenges and Opportunities of Sustainable Marketing
- Marketing for Islamic Nations
- Digital Marketing and Social Responsibility
- Financing in Islamic Countries.
- ICT for improving agricultural Markets
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th September
Acceptance of Abstract: 29th September.
Full Paper Submission Due: 13th October, 2017.
Full Paper review feedback: 25th October 2017
Final Paper Due: 5th December 2017.
Date and Venue
13th & 14th December 2017 – National Research & Educators Network (NREN) Stakeholders Meet.
15th December 2017: Conference.
16th December 2017: Plenary Sessions for paper presentations.
Abstract Submission Link
Procedure for submission.